Parents and carers living in the east of Berkshire can book free places at more of our autism advice workshops between April and June.
We are offering more NAS Autism Seminars for Families workshops about Understanding Autism, Managing Anger and Meeting Sensory Needs and workshops about Emotional Self-Regulation at venues in Bracknell, Slough and Windsor.
They provide information and advice for parents and carers whose children have a diagnosis of autism, or whose children are on the Berkshire CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service) waiting list for an autism assessment.
The workshops in Bracknell will be held at the Open Learning Centre,
in Rectory Lane, as follows:
- Wednesday, April 22: Managing Anger.
- Friday, May 1: Meeting Sensory Needs.
- Wednesday, May 20: Managing Anger.
- Friday, June 26: Meeting Sensory Needs.
The workshops in Slough will be held at The Curve library and cultural hub, in William Street, as follows:
- Thursday, April 30: Meeting Sensory Needs.
- Wednesday, May 13: Managing Anger.
- Tuesday, June 2: Meeting Sensory Needs.
- Thursday, June 18: Managing Anger.
The workshops in Windsor will be held at the Youth & Community Centre, in Alma Road, as follows:
- Monday, May 4: Understanding Autism
- Wednesday, June 10: Emotional Self –Regulation
All these courses will run from 10am to 2.30pm. Tea and coffee will be provided but participants will need to bring a packed lunch.
Click here for more details and to register for free places at these workshops.
If you want further information or have any questions about these workshops, please call the Autism Berkshire family support team on 01189 594 594 (option 1) or email email@example.com
- These services are funded by an NHS Partnership Development Fund grant from the East Berkshire NHS Clinical Commissioning Group.