BAS strives continually to improve the lives of those affected by Autistic Spectrum Disorders. By being a member of the Society you are supporting our work.
Benefits of membership
- Become part of a community of people seeking to improve the lives of people with autism. One of BAS’s founding aims is to lobby for improvements to services.
- A comprehensive Fact File containing local information and services, descriptions and contact details specific to those affected by autism spectrum condition (ASC).
- A weekly email with information about BAS activities and events, plus information from Berkshire based voluntary organisations, Local authorities and any other groups that provide services to those affected by ASC.
- A regular newsletter full of information, what’s on at BAS, discussions, activities, trips and social events.
- Access to our extensive library of books and DVDs on autism and related issues.
- Reduced ticket price for all speaker evenings.
- Reduced ticket price for BAS organised activities including trampolining, day trips and social events.
- Access to ASC specific Disability Living Allowance workshops.
- Free family swim sessions.
- Opportunity to raise awareness about ASC.
Membership of BAS is open to anyone. There are 3 types of membership - for details please see:
Membership fees and options
To become a member simply download:
BAS Membership Form
Please return completed membership forms to us at: Berkshire Autistic Society, Unit 7 Richfield Place, Richfield Avenue, Reading, RG1 8EQ.
Or simply subscribe below:
Alternatively you can call or email the office team for more information:
Tel: 01189 594 594