Berkshire Autistic Society Lottery Terms and Conditions
The 'BAS lottery’ is administered by the Berkshire Autistic Society. 197 Oxford Road, Reading. RG1 7UZ.
Charity No: 1076217
All profits from 'BAS lottery’ go directly towards the Berkshire Autistic Society.
These are the main conditions of play, but you can download a full set of Terms and Conditions for your information. Click here to download full Terms and Conditions
· Players must be 16 years old or over.
· New members will be sent a welcome letter advising them of their unique personal membership number.
· Payments can be made by Standing Order, cash or cheque. For payments by Standing order, please fill in this form· Click here for a Standing Order form. All subscriptions received at a minimum of £5 per month payable monthly in advance will be entered into the monthly draw using the unique membership number. The first draw will take place on Thursday, April 28th 2011 and then monthly every last Thursday of the month thereafter. Each of the monthly prizes will be selected at random by secure computer software. There will be no alternatives to the prizes. The result of the draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
· Prize winners are notified by post within 1 week of the draw taking place which will include the relevant cheque. The winning numbers are on our website: Click here for Winning Numbers
· We promise to comply with all Data Protection Act requirements and protect your personal data.
· Berkshire Autistic Society cannot accept liability for the loss or delays in, or theft of, any communication sent by post, email of fax, nor for any delays in the banking system.
· Membership cancellation can be carried out at any time. Please call the office on 0118 9594 594 or email us at email@example.com
· We reserve the right not to accept an application, or to cancel an existing subscription without giving reason and at our absolute discretion.
· It is the responsibility of the member to advise us of any change of address or any other membership details deemed necessary.
The Gambling Act 2005
As it is an offence for anyone under the age of 16 to participate in a lottery, Berkshire Autistic Society has a statutory duty to verify that members are 16 years old. By becoming a member you agree to us carrying out any checks that are deemed appropriate to verify this requirement, including, if necessary, seeking confirmation from relevant agencies who can provide such information. Should a prize winner be found to be under the age of 16 we will withhold the prize, and the subscription fee will be considered as a donation to the Berkshire Autistic Society.
If you or a family member feel that you are experiencing problems with gambling, you can seek advice and support from Gamcare on 0845 6000 133 or via their website gamcare.org.uk
If you would like more information on raffles and lotteries please go to