Our free autism advice workshops for parents and carers are returning online in September following a break for the summer holiday period.
They are for parents and carers living in Berkshire whose children have an autism diagnosis or are on the Berkshire CAMHS waiting list for an autism assessment, are as follows:
You can now register for free places at the following workshops in September, which will all take place on Thursdays.
- Understanding More About Autism – 10am to 11.30am. Click here to register.
- Food Refusal in Autistic Children – 1pm to 2.30pm. Click here to register.
- Meeting Sensory Needs Part 1 – 10am to 11.30am, Click here to register.
- Managing Anger Part 1 – 1pm to 2.30pm. Click here to register.
- Meeting Sensory Needs Part 2 – 10am to 11.30am
- Managing Anger Part 2 – 1pm to 2.30pm
We regret that funding rules mean that these workshops are not open to people living outside Berkshire, unless they are registered with a Berkshire GP or their child attends a school in the county,
If you have any difficulties registering online, click here to complete our online contact form, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01189 594 594, select option 1 and leave a voicemail message
We will continue to provide our autism advice and support services online and by email or phone for the time being, until public health advice and the Government’s social distancing guidance changes to make face-to-face group workshops safe to run again.