The Berkshire Adult Autism Support Service is running another series of free autism advice workshops for autistic adults in November.
The aim of these sessions is to help autistic participants to increase their understanding of aspects of autism and increase their confidence navigating daily life and social situations.
Please note that you must be aged 18+ and registered as a patient with an NHS GP surgery in Berkshire to take part in these workshops.
We recommend that people attend the full set of four workshops to get the most benefit from them, as the topics they cover complement each other.
The workshops will all take place on Tuesdays, running between 11am and 1pm, as follows
- Sensory Differences, November 7
- Planning & Organising, November 14
- Anxiety & Autism, November 21
- Understanding Other People, November 28
Click here for information about the content of these workshops for autistic adults.
- Free places at the workshops can be requested by contacting the Berkshire Adult Autism Support Service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01189 594 594 and leaving a voicemail message. Also use these contact details if you have any questions or would like more information about the workshops, or other support available from the service for autistic adults and their parents & carers.