Businesses and other corporate organisations can help to support the work of Autism Berkshire in a number of ways.
Whether you want to sponsor us, adopt us as your Charity of The Year or hold a fundraising event, we will be delighted to work with you to make sure the partnership is a success and achieves positive coverage and impact, as well as helping your staff to make a difference to people living with autism.
Ways you can help:
- Make Autism Berkshire your organisation’s charity of the year and raise funds for us over a 12-month period – the picture above shows the cheque presentation after we were chosen as Reading Buses’ charity of the year for 2018
- Organise a fundraising event. Whether it’s a coffee morning, bake sale, bike ride or dress-down day, every penny you raise supports our work
- Sponsor an Autism Berkshire event
- Help to publicise an Autism Berkshire event in your workplace
- Have an Autism Berkshire collecting tin in your workplace
- Matched Giving – matching the amount of money an employee raises for us
You can use our Virgin Money Giving page to set up an online fundraising or sponsorship page and then pay in the proceeds of fundraising events.
If you would like more information about any aspect of corporate fundraising for Autism Berkshire, call 01189 594 594 or email firstname.lastname@example.org