Following the Government’s revised advice about measures to help contain the coronavirus, Autism Berkshire is taking the following steps:
– Our staff will be working from home for the time being. If you need to get in touch with us for advice about autism, please email our family support team at email@example.com and for benefits advice, email firstname.lastname@example.org
– We will be diverting our telephone line but if we are not able to answer, please leave a voicemail message and we will get back to you. Our phone number is 01189 594 594 and for general office enquiries, email email@example.com
– We are cancelling the autism advice workshop due to take place this Thursday, March 19, in Wokingham about Managing Anger and a workshop about benefits for over-16s due to take place at our office in Reading next Monday, March 23. All those booked to attend these workshops will be contacted and offered a telephone or Skype appointment with one of our staff, or advice by email.
We will keep arrangements for all autism advice workshops due to take place after Easter under review.
– Our leisure activities are also affected.
We are cancelling planned meetings of the Bear With Me social group for autistic adults in Maidenhead for the time being, including the session due to take place tomorrow evening, Wednesday, March 18.
We are making arrangements for staff to be available to talk to Bear With Me members on the phone and will give more details as soon as possible, as well as information about the 197 Club social group in Reading
Once we have spoken to the venues and staff and coaches about our weekend leisure activities, including trampolining, we will get in touch with families of the children and young people who attend.
- Click here for the latest official advice from the Government about coronavirus, including the latest health information from NHS England and where to get advice if you become unwell.