Joining us as a member of Autism Berkshire is now easier than ever.
We have just updated our website’s membership page and incorporated a new card payment system.
It takes just a few minutes fo fill in the online application form with your personal details and your contact preferences, and to pay the annual subscription online, using any major bank card.
Benefits of Autism Berkshire membership include:
- Member’s Welcome Pack
- Connect with a community of people in a similar position to you
- A regular email newsletter with information about Autism Berkshire activities and events
- Social events for members, including fun days at the Thames Valley Adventure Playground and activities for adults
- A copy of our Annual Review and a vote at our Annual General Meeting
There are three types of membership:
- Standard membership costs £20 per year for an individual or a family, and is suitable for autistic people, parents, carers or relatives of autistic children and adults, or any non-professional who wishes to support our work.
- Concessionary membership costs £10 per year, and is for students, pensioners and those whose only household income is from state benefits. If you are on a low income and the cost of standard membership is a barrier to joining, you may also qualify. Call 01189 594 594 (option 3) or email email@example.com for more details.
- Professional membership costs £30 per year and is for professionals and organisations who support people on the autism spectrum and/or their families.
Click here for full details of Autism Berkshire membership and to join us.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01189 594 594 (option 3).
- If you prefer to pay by cheque, you can download our membership form from the Become a Member page, then print it off, complete it and then post it to our office.