With leisure venues and pubs starting to reopen under the Government’s roadmap out of the coronavirus lockdown, Autism Berkshire’s Reading-based 197 Club for autistic adults and their parents/carers will resume some group activities from late May.
These will be combined with further online catch-up and quiz sessions, using Zoom.
Subject to updates to the Government guidance on the coronavirus pandemic and social distancing rules, forthcoming 197 Club sessions for the spring and early summer will be as follows:
- Monday, May 10: Monthly online catch-up and quiz on Zoom from 7pm.
- Saturday, May 22: First Summer Walk to the Cunning Man pub, at Burghfield Bridge. Meet at Starbucks on the Riverside level at the Oracle Centre in Reading town centre at 11am.
- Monday, June 7: Monthly online catch-up and quiz on Zoom from 7pm.
- Monday, June 21: Bowling at Wokingham Superbowl, in Wellington Road. Meet at the venue from 6.30pm for bowling at 7pm.
- Monday, July 5: Return to The Outlook pub, in Kings Road, Reading. Meet from 6.30pm for 7pm start.
For more information about the 197 Club and how to get involved in its activities, see our leisure activities page, call 01189 594 594 or email the co-ordinator, Kevin Jackson, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The 197 Club is funded by Berkshire Community Foundation and the Earley Charity.