The Berkshire Adult Autism Support Service’s free advice meet-ups for autistic adults – and their parents & carers – in the east of Berkshire in May and June will take place in Windsor.
The sessions, which will be held on Tuesdays, between 3pm and 4.30pm, in Woody’s Cafe, at Clewer Memorial Recreation Ground, off Dedworth Road, Windsor, offer opportunities for adults and parents/carers to talk through issues and get advice and information about autism and support services from our team.
Separate sessions will be held for autistic adults and for their parents/carers. Please register in advance if possible, by using the links below, so that our team know who to expect.
- May 9: Autistic adults – click here to register
- May 23: Parents and carers of autistic adults – click here to register
- June 6: Autistic Adults – click here to register
- June 20: Parents and carers of autistic adults – click here to register
NB: Along with all other advice and help from this NHS-funded service, these meet-ups are only open to people who live in Berkshire. We regret that funding rules mean we cannot support people from other counties.
And an advice meet-up for parents and carers in Maidenhead will take place in the café at the Marks & Spencer store in the High Street, on Tuesday, April 25, between 3pm and 4.30pm – click here to register
Meet-ups are also available in Reading, at the Atrium coffee shop at Greyfriars Church, in Friar Street, on Mondays between 1pm and 2.30pm, as follows:
- April 24: For parents/carers – click here to register
- May 15: For autistic adults – click here to register
- May 22: For parents/carers – click here to register
We are working to find suitable venues for more meet-ups in other major towns around Berkshire and will post more information once it is available.
If you have any questions about these meet-ups, please contact our adult support team by email at email@example.com or call 01189 594 594 and leave a voicemail message and we will get in touch.
- The Berkshire Adult Autism Support Service is run by Autism Berkshire on behalf of the Frimley NHS Integrated Care System and the Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Berkshire West NHS Integrated Care Board.